Sunday, October 12, 2008

Today's Deep Thoughts

Have you ever wandered.  Why God me?  Interesting question when you really think about it.  Why God did you put me in this situation.  Why God did you introduce me to this person or that one.  Why God am I feeling pain.  Why God do you want me to feel this way.
The Answer?  I really don't know, but what I do know from my personal experience is after studying these issues the majority of the day it really comes down to me and my FAITH.    I truly have to believe that for whatever reason, God has planted a seed in me and I don't have to know exactly what his plan is for me.  Knowing that he loves me and sent his son to die on the cross for me has to be enough.  That's not always easy when I get wrapped up in ME, ME, ME. or I, I, I..  It is so easy for me to get caught up on myself when I feel wronged, or when I feel heartache or pain.  But that's when I need to step back out of myself and look at all the things God has blessed me with, move past it and hand it back over to him.  If it's so SIMPLE, why is it so HARD.

No comments: